"Get Healthy - Get Acquainted - Get Safe Fun"
Parks & Recreation
The Department of Parks & Recreation supervises and maintains the Sports Complex as well as eight multi-functional parks located around the city. Rental fees are charged for use of all picnic pavilions.
Flag Football Registration Information
Soccor Sign Up Information
Larry S. Bryant Multi-Purpose & Wellness Center
Housed inside the Larry S. Bryant Multi-Purpose & Wellness Center you will find a locker room, showers, hot tub, basketball court, workout rooms, indoor walking track, game room, a concession stand, several rental rooms for group activities and a group of very friendly and helpful staff members. The Multi-Purpose Center public rooms can be rented for special occasions as well as meetings.
A membership fee is charged for the use of the facilities of this building.
Sports Complex - 2510 South Washington
The Sports Complex offers many organized activities for all ages - including basketball, flag football, baseball, soccer and T-ball. Special activities for children are featured during the summer months. There is also a skate park nearby.
- South Side Park - 201 Eisenhower -- Picnic Pavilion, Playground, Basketball Goals, Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, Ball Field
- Forrest Hills Park - Sycamore Drive -- Playground, Basketball Goal
- Lincoln Park - Oak & Ashe Streets -- Picnic Pavilion, Playground, Basketball Goal
- Lake Street Park - Day Street -- Playground, Picnic Pavilion
- Beech Grove Park - Beech Grove Drive -- Playground
- Civic Center Park - 1335 North Washington -- Tennis Courts
- Stewart Springs Park - Arkansas Avenue -- Picnic Pavilions, Basketball Goal, Tennis Court, Playgrounds