Request for Qualifications for Construction of Manager Services.
Forrest City, Arkansas
Request for Qualifications for Construction Management Services – Detailed RFQ
The City of Forrest City, Arkansas is soliciting responses from qualified licensed contractors to provide
construction management services for the planning and construction of multiple projects within the
city of Forrest City. To facilitate the selection of services for these projects, interested firms are
invited to submit qualifications for consideration.
Services required but not limited to: Pre-construction services; Detailed project scheduling;
conceptual budget estimating; Systems analysis; Building information modeling; Constructability
reviews; Value analysis; Detailed estimating; Bid package development; Bid procurement; Project
management; Subcontractor coordination; Change order management; Quality control; Supervision;
and Project Closeout.
Written responses shall include:
1. Name, address, telephone number and web address of the firm.
2. Name, telephone number and email address of the primary contact person.
3. Resumes of key personnel from the firm.
4. Narrative outlining firm size, location, and experience for the firm.
5. Examples of completed past projects.
6. Narrative describing team organization, project management structure and general approach
7. Current and projected workload.
8. Current bonding capacity.
9. Proof of licensure in the state of Arkansas.
10. Reference letters (no less than 5, no more than 10).
Written responses will be considered if received by: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 by 6:00 PM.
Questions should be addressed to: Dr. Stuart Towns,
Please send 1 copy each to:
Larry S. Bryant, Mayor-City of Forrest City, 224 North Rosser, Forrest City, AR 72335
Dr. Stuart Towns, President-FCAWAC, 233 Summit Drive, Forrest City, AR 72335
Cedric Williams, Vice President-FCAWAC, 1022 North Washington Street, Forrest City, AR 72335